Friday, May 09, 2008

I'll Stand Firm

Nope...
The title's got nothing to do with anything EMO, or any dilemma I'm in.

Well, maybe a LITTLE, SMALL one...


After my last "CONTROVERSIAL" post about my total FANATICISM towards the Iron Man movie, MANY people begged to differ.
"Simple and shallow story.", "You want super cool technology? Watch Minority Report."
The blog-sphere is no different as well.
"Has all of the people lost their sense of good taste for movies? Hasn't any good movies graced our cinema screens in Malaysia for such a long time that we have all degraded?"
OF COURSE NOT!!!

I STAND FIRM IN MY OPINION THAT IRON MAN ROCKS!!!


I can't see why Iron Man can't get as good reviews as Transformers at least. The story (Transformers) wasn't VERY DEEP either, I'd say it's much shallower and lame... (The CUBE~~ =.=").. but, nevertheless, we liked the YENG-ness of the TRANSFORMATIONS, the TRANSFORMERS themselves, the ACTION... What's not to like about those in Iron Man??? The SUIT, the WEAPONS, the DAMN AWESOME SCI-FI TECHNOLOGY, etc..
I don't see what's not to like...

As a final defense, i shall link Ms. Fireangel.
"So stop wasting your time reading this mindless shit and go watch it already!!!"



(Seriously considering buying the Original DVD with Director's Cuts, Commentary, bonus stuff... etc etc... :) XP)


SO...
that's it for my defense... =.=" XP

Now looking forward to watching Hancock.I know... I know...
The name sounds very wrong...
but nevertheless, the plot and synopsis sounds interesting enough...
and most of all, it's a WILL SMITH movie!!!
(O!~ Btw, I am Legend TOTALLY ROCKS!!! PLEASE watch it if you haven't. We'll leave that to my Mega Movies post... IF it ever comes... =.=" XP)

Batman: The Dark Knight
Absolutely a MUST-Watch.
btw, Batman Begins also ROCKS!!! Please do yourself a favour and watch it too. :) XP

The Incredible Hulk
Even the POSTER looks much cooler than that of that Brokeback director's version! =.=" XP Definitely GOING to watch this!!

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Never been an Indiana Jones fan. Maybe because I've never REALLY seen any of the IJ movies. Who knows, this movie may just make me a convert. :) XP
Steven Spielberg... It can't be too bad.

Speed Racer
Ah~~ The nostalgia...
I, for one, watched the original cartoons before... (Trying to say it the way those old folks say it...)
(Hmm... Transformers, now Speed Racer... I even heard ThunderCats will have its movie too!!! XP)
From the trailer, the background looked too colourful... too NEON.. too fake.. =.=" XP but... the real CHARACTER of the movie is the CAR. (Like Transformers..) So... MIGHT give this movie a watch.. if I have the time... or I might just download it...

Narnia: Prince Caspian
The first Narnia movie wasn't TOO bad.
I know, 4 kids, a magical kingdom, bla bla bla... sounds very cliched.. but.. nevertheless, still quite good... Think of it as a kiddie's version of LOTR.. ( I know, there's a big difference... but nevertheless...)
Would've left a better impression if Epic Movie didn't spoil it that much... =.=" XP
MIGHT give this a watch too... MAYBE...

As for some other less known movies this summer, check out mymoviesdatabase.



Before I go...
Here's a little something nice... and funny..
From the long gone funny (and self-proclaimed fat) man, Sifat Loong!!!
He recently just resurrected his blog,
and his 2nd post after the resurrection is one ALL of you must read!
Especially if you're one that he mentions about!!! XP
I bring to you,
"A guide for you to differentiate ah bengs from jin jangs or lala chais and ah lians from lala muis." :) XP



That's all for today.
So, until next time,
this is your FNB,
k!ll3r @c3.
Going to ponder when to start his Mega Movies Post... =.=" XP


IRON MAN ROCKS!!!




p.s: I added a few more links to the right! Do check them out. Especially our ex-prime Minister's blog!!

dollars worth of comments:

Hand Cock..