Monday, May 12, 2008

Mountain Hill Hiking

Here's a little something different from my MOVIES themed posts of late.

Okay...
So...
Today's MOTHERS' DAY.
Bought my mom a "bouquet" of flowers.

That settles it. :) XP


On to the main topic... XP

Went hiking up "Mount." Tabur today, with a few of my LG (Life Group) members.
Met another few church members while we were gonna start hiking. (Wives of THE futsal players... =.=" XP)

Going up Tabur hill (really don't know if it qualifies as a "mountain or not...)for the first time after staying here at Melawati for so d*mn long. =.=" XP
People come from as far as PJ just to climb this,
and literally go, "HURH?? You stay so near, never went up before?? Kesihan betul!~" =.=" XP
Well, now I can proudly say I live in Melawati. :)

Saw monkeys hanging around the Klang Gate entrance before our hike.

The reservoir / lake


Our "guide dog", which we met before going up.
It followed us all the way up, then down again.
Named it "Tabur". (Thanks to Daryl TONG. :) XP)




Didn't have a tripod... >.<


So...
If you're wondering why the only LIVING things in the photos are animals, a dog and a monkey... Please don't think that they were my companions on my hike... =.=" Or worse... they are my LG and church members... =.=" XP
I couldn't put any pics with PEOPLE in them as I know they wouldn't like it (be on the safe side...), and ONE PARTICULAR person will definitely nag till Kingdom come... =.="

The hike was fantastic.
Great first time experience.
The hike down was literally groping in the dark...
As you can see from my last pic... It was about 8pm already when we reached the foot of the mountain / hill (ARGH! Whatever it is! =.=" XP)...
Overall, DEFINITELY FUN, DEFINITELY WORTH IT.
(Best of all, I DROVE there and back too!~ :) XD)

Definitely joining other hiking trips if I can. (Preferably NSA (Non Stop Action)?? :) XP FINALLY updated it.. about Tabur olso pulak~ =.=" XP)


So...
That's it about my Tabur post...




Okay..

...

I've got THE urge again...
(NO!~ Not to defecate... aka shit... =.=" XP)

Sorry people...
But I'm gonna talk about the Iron Man movie again...
YEA... AGAIN...
Yes.. I know... HAVEN'T I SAID ENOUGH ALREADY!?!?
Well... Apparently... NO. >.< XP

I hope you guys noticed that after the CREDITS, there was something extra.
Those guys at Marvel Studios had so much confidence (pun intended), they planned a sequel even before the movie's release!

*ALERT: MAJOR SPOILER*
Do not read if you do not want to spoil the COOL-ness of seeing it first hand

Nick Fury, head of SHIELD, asks Tony Stark to join in the Avengers!!!
ARGH!!!! DAM 9 YENG!!!!~

AND!!!~
The best part is!
Nick Fury is acted by Samuel L. Jackson!!!
The guy they modeled Nick Fury after in the alternate-universe, Ultimate Marvel Universe!!!
Check it out HERE.

And lastly,
I'd like quote from Bored Blather which I totally agree...
"Tony Stark is an alcoholic, addict, womanizer, golden boy. Robert Downey Jr. is an alcoholic, drug addict, womanizer, one time hollywood golden boy. How parallel can they get?
Robert Downey Jr. isn't playing Tony Stark.
Robert Downey Jr. IS Tony Stark!"


O! O!
And do check out The Braxcave!
Quite a cool webby that is very updated on movies / series... Especially Superhero flicks... :)
Check out their The Avengers movie post!!! XD

...


Haha~
Okay okay...
I know...
I think I'd better snap out of this Iron Man / The Avengers frenzy already... =.=" XP




So...
Till next time...
This is your FAVORITE/Friendly Neighborhood Blogger (XP),
k!ll3r @c3,
still pondering when and how to start on his Mega Movies Post... =.=" XP

0 dollars worth of comments: