Sunday, January 13, 2008

Blog 'bout Blogs

Okay, I'll try to keep this SHORT, SIMPLE and SWEET.

There're so many blogs out there. I wonder how many of those blogs of people you know do you people really read. (Including mine.. =.=") I mean, the TIME, the ENERGY, the EFFORT.

Especially blogs like MINE. Where you just read about some no-more-a-boy-but-not-yet-an-adult rambling and talking bout things about him, things that happen to him, and things he thinks about, blah blah blah. So many words, WHERE ARE THE PICTURES? XP Well, I'll get to that next time, coz if i start with photos now, this post will never end. =.=" XP

So, back to BLOGS.

People who are more likely to read blogs most likely have blogs of their own. SO, if they DO have free time, aside from their academic work, career, ministry, hobbies, etc etc.. What would they be doing? Watching Heroes? Prison Break? Playing DotA? (That's ME! XP)

THEY WOULD BE UPDATING THER OWN BLOGS OFCOURSE!

People like this guy here,

have said that he can blog 3 times A DAY when he's bored. Wow. Just think about it. I haven't blogged for NEARLY A YEAR, and this guy beats me flat in a day. XP haha.

WHERE DO THEY GET ALL THE TIME AND ENERGY?

On top of that, if you were to check out his blog. (http://nuaeek.blogspot.com/) IT'S FULL OF PHOTOS. I mean, the hassle of resizing your pics, uploading it, blih blah blah blih blah blah. O, so mafan. BUT! BUT! The fact is, I'd rather read HIS kind of blog, than to read "short, simple, and sweet" blogs which are about "me, myself and I". I mean, it's just more... more.. INTERESTING. XP (Yea.. That was a compliment Kee Aun aka Nua Eek aka ... ... XP (if you're even reading is that is.. =.=")) But, still, i do read blogs of people i know (if i know their blogs ofcourse). And! I feel it's good to leave comments after reading. *HINT* *HINT* XP haha... (Haven't really done so yet though.. ... =.=")


So, anyway, If youd didn't get what I was trying to say just now...

just forget it. =.="

This post is basically just about me rambling bout crap. XP So was the sentence earlier, so was this, so was this... .... ... .... ...

=.=" XP


OK! About photos and pics.

I'll try my best putting some up NEXT TIME. XP
Have to put some watermark or copyright before i put it up. XP

And starting with photos... i can't gurantee my blog post won't turn out to be some THESIS. =.=" XP



so, till next time,
this is your friendly neighbourhood irregular blogger, (huh?? @.@ =.=" XP)
k!ll3r @c3,

Signing off.

tata~~

dollars worth of comments:

xD i dunno what to say.. xD thanks for the complement.. xD picassa helps with the pics if you should know.. xD

praise God
nua_eek