Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pics. Updates. MORE Pics. :)

Ok..

I'll start this random post with a few random photos i took randomly at some random time at home.

Put cursor over pics for brief captions. ;)

The Cuckoo Clock

Mom's BEAUTIFUL Hands



And...
This seems to be quite a common phenomenon among youths - MESSY BEDROOMS. My sis is no exceptoion. Turns out, her table can be quite artistic, if viewed in the right angle ofcourse. XP

Sis' Messy-yet-Kinda-Artistic Table 1

Sis' Messy-yet-Kinda-Artistic Table 2



So..
Now, for a lil update on MY LIFE. Hehe.
(If I were you, I'd skip this part and go straight to the pics below. =.=" XP haha.)

Anyway,
Just finished 1 week (rather, 4 days) of orientation. Classes and lectures officially start tomorrow. My schedule for this week looks... looks.. well.. it looks like i wouldn't have much free time at home. I've got days where classes start at 8++am and the last class ends at 8pm. On top of that, I need about 1 and a half hours to commute there, which means i have to leave my house at about 6.30am. CRAP. Just like my Chong Hwa days lah. =.=" The dress code too. =.=" (Well, fortunately it ain't all white as well.)

So...
Commuting can be quite funny at times.
Especially when you observe things going on all around you in the light rail transit.
People talking on the phone like the guy in the Digi cinema ad, better known as the DAI KO..
or just staring blankly as the scenery outside zooms by and day dreaming...
or just literally dreaming with their heads swinging back and forth as the train moves...

Then, once in a while u get those squirmy and squeeky girls who just can't stop squeeling, giggling, laughing and annoying the rest of the commuters. (Well, at least, they annoy ME. =.=")

Then there are a whole bunch of people with mp3s, earphones that just can't be bothered with anything else going on.
Not that i don't usually fall into this group, it's just that i lost my phone handsfree when my phone was stolen on the first day of SPM last year. Phone was returned but earphones not. Long story. AND! Most importantly, I AM bothered with things going on around me, I'd like to think I'm the type of guy who is QUITE OBSERVANT. ;) XP )

So.. anyway...
As I have said earlier, I commute quite often nowadays.
Quite boring most of the time, can't listen to songs.
So, what do i do?

Observe and let my ichy shutter finger start SNAPPING ofcourse!


An apple a day, keeps the doctor away.
Saw this guy in the Star line holding an apple all the way. For a pretty lady teacher maybe? XP


*cough*chelseasucks*cough*
And ofcourse, the avid football fan. *cough*chelseasucks*cough*


Then, orientation can be kinda boring too.
Same "cure" for me. ;) XP

Bored? Look around, OBSERVE & TAKE PHOTOS!
The auditorium where orientation was held. (Check out the blue-shirt-guy's HUGE bead-bracelet thing on his left arm. XP)


And...
as a finale....

RETRO IS IN!!!
Taken at the entrance of my college. LOOK AT THE HAIR! LOLROFLLMAO! XP



Phew~~...
Plenty of pics this time. (Not to mention WORDS too... =.=" XP )

So...
Till, next time,
this is your FNB, k!ll3r @c3,
Signing off.

0 dollars worth of comments: