Thursday, January 10, 2008

1 Year later...

Yea.. I'm back.. the guy who didn't update his blog for almost a year is back.

What prompted me to this sudden return? Well, my mom. It's not like she WANTED me to come back to blogging. No no, she definetely wouldn't do that, would she? But, what she DID prompted me to do come back. (I sound like some blog prodigal son.. =.=") So, what did she DO? This morning, she read blogs of people in my church, including those of the youths, the ISCArians, or should i say, NexGen-ers now? XP Ofcourse, inluding mine. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. Well, technically, beside me, on her laptop beside my pc. Yea, so, she made comments, blah blah blah. And so, you guys out there, know me, know my mom, have blogs, (and if you so happen to be reading this.. if there are any..) BE WARNED! My mom reads your blogs. XP

ok... so...

so much has happened... and i don't think you people woud bother to know it all eh? (Heck, i can't be bothered to type so much too anyway... =.=" XP)
and i think i'm gona change my way of blogging. Cutting the crap. ;) XP

so.. to the crust of the matter. matterS.

Just left Chong Hwa after SPM. Starting foundation course at APIIT/UCTI at Bkt. Jalil next monday. (14th Jan) Orientation for 1 week first. Will be doing a IT course there after the foundation. I know, every time i say APIIT, all i hear is, THE DRESS CODE! Yea, it's a must to wear SHIRTS, LONG PANTS, and SHOES. And i mean, no JEANS, no SPORT SHOES. Heck, even my hair can't be "out of shape". And i thought all these ended when i left Chong Hwa. =.=" But guess what, my mom LOVES IT. (Yea, the dress code thing... =.=")

Leaving Chong Hwa..
I miss those days.. High school days.. especially form 4...
HECK! I definitely don't miss the SCHOOL. =.=" XP
It's ma pals. My sei2 dong2. My so called, "Brothers-of-another-mother" ... XP
The fun... the time we spent and things we did together... (i know i sound GAY, EMO, and like an old man now.. but, please think straight and bear with it.. XP)
I almost said i would give anything to go back. But I aint. And I don't think I would.
Time to move on.
To better things.

The best is YET TO COME.... ... XP


So, as i'm kinda into photography (and SOME art for that matter), and have quite a lot of free time on my hands lately, found out about this website, DeviantArt. (Knew it for quite some time already actually) It's a HUGE website where MANY people upload artwork. All sorts of it. And photography is one of them. You guys might wanna check it out, if you guys haven't already done so that is. ;) It's AWESOME~~ XP

and as i was kinda into the CROWN SPLASH thingy lately, i found this http://micahgoulart.deviantart.com/art/Holding-a-Piece-of-Time-4634459 VERY COOL.

Very cool indeed. And as 1 of my sei2 dong2, the self proclaimed spLit-fire (his self made parody of the character, Spit Fire, of the Air Gear Manga, by Oh! Great) said.... YENG!!~ XP haha.



So. That's all for my COME BACK blog post.
Till, nxt time, this is k!ll3r @c3, your friendly neighbourhood blogger,
tata~~ XP

3 dollars worth of comments:

Dude...Longifiying wei yr posts...

what a long post.haha.wish the best luck to u on ur new life. ^^

haha.. really meh.. i trying to keep it as short and simple as possible liao. If not, i think it would've been a thesis.. XP