Thursday, October 30, 2008

Aspiring authors

A few of you MIGHT have already know and/or check out my college classmate's blog,
fnginsideout.blogspot.com

Currently,
He has kind of "stepped up",
or maybe I should say, BRANCHED OUT,
into writing a novella of sorts.


I RECOMMEND YOU GUYS GO READ IT.
:D XP


Yea,
His writing style may still be "pretty amateurish" and such,
but that's because IT IS his first public writing of such literature!

Other than a lot of weaponry technicalities,
and also a little weird grammar and syntax errors here and there,
I think it's pretty decent and relatively attractive.

It does, to some extent, leaves me wanting to know more and how things will end up. :)
And my love for Sci-fi literature is also another bonus. :D XP
And THAT, is a GOOD THING. ;D


So yeah, do give his story a read.
And give this aspiring some support, motivation, as well as some COMMENTS and OPINIONS so that he can IMPROVE. ;)

Who knows, one day he may become famous INfamous and we, his LOYAL fans from the BEGINNING may get SPECIAL PRIVILEGES and DISCOUNTS for his works! :D XP




I have here, another aspiring author,
kojanism.blogspot.com

I got to know of him some 3 years ago,
through a gaming forum.
We did communicate a while then,
but have since lost contact... =.="

And I did read his first work, U.W.O.D.
Not bad. Sci-fi stuff too. :D XP

Now, he's got other non sci-fi works too I see.

So, yeah,
DO give his works a read too! :D XP


Might want to get in touch with him again soon too... =.=" XP



Never underestimate these aspiring dreamers.
They have the courage to take the first step,
and if their works are decent and promising,
I see it fit that we give at least some support.

The least of course, is just by reading their works,
AND leaving some acknowledgment,
as well as some CONSTRUCTIVE comments, feedback and opinions as well. ;) XP



What have we got to lose?
It's FREE! (STILL free... for NOW at least...)

Who knows, you may like it. :)
I say, enjoy these works, be it they may become famous of not later on! ;) XP





So,
This is your FNB,
k!ll3r @c3,
leaving you all to enjoy these aspiring writers' works.

P/S: DO SHARE OTHER ASPIRING AUTHORS' AND THEIR WORKS WITH ME AS WELL! :D XP
Leave a comment, so that others reading this post can know of it as well! ;D

0 dollars worth of comments: