Saturday, April 05, 2008

Too much... Too little...

Too much to blog about...
Too little time...
Too little energy...


Sorry people...
My MEGA MOVIE POST will have to wait...
Cause basically...
I haven't finish watching all the movies that I have downloaded *ahem* acquired, and want to blog about...


Thus, here's a little image for you guys to ponder on...
while I take my time getting on with my life.. :) XP

Took this in one of my recent PDSM class.
We were supposed to DRAW anything that came to our mind related / connected / affliated with HOME.



Ain't it interesting how some of us look at our HOMEs? :)


(Notice the PRISON and TOILET BOWL~... XP)


So... till next time...
this is your FNB, k!ll3r @c3,
Going to try finish up the rest of the movies for the MEGA MOVIE POST. :) XP

Tata~

dollars worth of comments:

From that pic, we can know that Benj*min 'no bird' Ms.Nadiah Suki.



He had drawn a warning sign with strictly "Birds Not Allowed"