Saturday, March 01, 2008

Websites as Graphs & DNA

Before I start,
For those busybody enough to read and care,
Here are some updates bout me. :) XP

Been really busy with assignments.
2 500 word essays for OSE (Organizational and Social Environments).
1 1000 word essay for PDSM (Personal Development and Study Methods).

And 1 more OSE Group assignment coming up.
Gotta go interview companies de~

Aduh~ =.=" XP

O..
OSE and PDSM?
Weird subjects eh?
Yea~
I think so too... =.=" XP


O!~
And I've been sick for the past 2 days,
Hence my total absence from activities yesterday,
and this late update.


GONNA TAKE MY DRIVING EXAM NEXT FRIDAY!!
7th of MARCH!!

*nervous* *nervous* ... XP


Okay...

Found some cool stuff...
Found them quite some time ago actually... =.=" XP
(Thanks to Kee Aun. :) )

First,
THIS website shows, or rather, illustrates websites as if it were a DNA.

This is how my blog, wwwanted.blogspot.com, looks like if it were a DNA.


Second,
THE COOLER of the two. (I feel~)
THIS website shows websites like a dotted graph.

wwwanted.blogspot.com


www.kennysia.com


The really cool thing isn't the graph iteself, but it is HOW the graph is produced.
After you key in the URL of the website, just take a moment to look at how the dots emerge to from the entire graph.
Kinda cool~ XP

(*psst*: Notice that my blog looks a little more sophisticated than Kennysia's? Kakaka~~ XP hahaha~ Wait. Is that even a good thing??! =.=" ... XP )

O, btw,
If you guys wana know more about how these work and so on,
Check it out HERE.

BAEKDAL is pretty nice blog / website too.
Quite a lot of cool stuff to read about.
Especially tech and design stuff.

Like this UBER COOL NAPKIN PC Concept.
(Yes, It's still just a CONCEPT. But ain't it just GAY SUPER COOL?! XP

Check THIS out too.
Look what you can do with the Wii - other than playing games ofcourse.
Particularly, the Wiimote (or Wii Remote)
Another UBER GAY *aiks* COOL "Invention", FOR REAL.

Here's the site of the REAL genius, Johnny Lee.
johnnylee.net
procrastineering - project blog.


So...
That should be enough
COOL and AWESOME~~ stuff for you guys to check out for a while. :) XP


Now,
On to that VANTAGE POINT review I still owe you guys. XP


3 words.

OMFG DAMN NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
(smashp0p, www.smashpop.net [accessed 20th Feb 2008], ... ... ARGH!! FORGET THE ST*P*D HARVARD REFERENCING SYSTEM!!! =.=" XP )

I quoted those "3 words" from smashp0p, an active photographer and blogger. :)
Do check out his blog too. :) XD
(btw, he's on my Other Other Blog list too. :) XP ) >>>>


O,
My review on Vantage Point?

That's it.

It's THAT good, that I don't know how to describe it. :) XP
(or rather, I'm just plain lazy~ =.=" XP Gimme a break larh~ Just recovered lerh~~ XD)

Okay, the rewind parts got a little annoying and irritating after the 3rd time, but still, it was quite neccessary and it made everything much clearer and KEWL-er!~ :) XD



A bit about my last post,

IF,

IF AND ONLY IF,

(there ain't a slightest possibility actually... =.=")

IF I got ANY of those Computers mentioned,
What would I do??

...

...

What would YOU do? :) XP


...

...


Why..

Play the latest and most hardware-taxing GAMES ofcourse!!! XP


The current GAYest game with the BEST Graphic?

Definitely CRYSIS!



But the No. 1 on my wishlist?

Starcraft II!!! :) XP

I'm no fan of FPS (First person shooters)
but a hardcore fan of RTS (Real Time Strategy)!!! ;) XP

Starcraft II ain't out yet,
But I bet I'll be the one of the first 10,
If not FIRST to get it. :) XP


...

...


Nah~~ Impossible... =.=" XP haha~


HERE's my games wishlist. :) XP



So,
Before I end this post,
Here are 2 more stuff I found quite some time ago. XP
(I know I konw, Yea, I sure find LOTS of these kinda stuff~ XP
And, I know, this post is already VERY VERY Long-ifying, but you guys should be used to it by now.. eh? :) XP)


A cool T-shirt that reads Love, but reads Hate in the mirror. Vice versa.
Found it at BoingBoing (Another nice blog/website. :) XP)
forgot how i got to know of it though... =.=" XP


And...

...
Swt-ness eh?~ =.="
Hope it won't come true for me... =.=" XP
Found it at CowboyCaleb.
(It's on my Other Other Blogs links also. :) XP) >>>



O!!
I nearly forgot!! =.=" XP
(I promise this is the LAST of THE LAST. XP)

HERE are some latest DAMN FUNNY pics/jokes from the infamous Einsteinium. :) XP

Enjoy~ :) XD




And so,

THAT's IT!

That's all for this "PhD thesis" which no professor will ever read! :) XP



This is your FNB, k!ll3r @c3,
Wishing you good luck in decifering this "thesis". LOL~ XP

Tata~~

2 dollars worth of comments:

haha .. its cool .. the t-shirt and the DNA ..

my post so d*mn long you only notice those 2 things?? =.=" XP haha~