Sunday, March 09, 2008

Driving & Elections

okay...
I know this post came quite late,
But you'll understand as you read on.

I've got some GOOD news...
AND some BAD news...

Let's start with the good.


I've just passed my driving test.
On the first try.
Yup.

Why don't I sound enthusiastic?
Ofcourse, it's gotta do with the BAD news.

O btw,
I had a "dead engine", "mati engine", three times during the on the road part of the test.
YUP.
THREE TIMES and I still passed.

Just talk to me for the full story and other stuff about my driving test. ;) XP


Now, for the BAD news.

And I mean it.


It's REALLY BAD.


How bad?
Well... You can judge for yourself.


...

I just passed my driving exam on the 7th,
Haven't actually gotten my P license,
And I have already raked up and earned myself a "BOUNTY".

Serious.
Just the next day, Saturday, which was yesterday morning.

And just to cut the whole story short,
Woken up by my mom to go to church for the Middle East seminar (which btw, was VERY GOOD),
She invited me to drive. YES. She did.
Then, when coming out of the house, there was this van parked just outside my house gate, on the opposite side of the narrow road.
Normally, if it were my mom, no problem ofcourse.
But me being a total newbie and noob, I reversed out slowly, turned, couldn't get pass the corner of the van, wanted to go forward, there's when I made the killer move. =.="

I needed to first put the auto gear to D first, but i duno, maybe my nervousness + my instinct which needed my leg to step on something before changing gear maybe...
I STEPPED ON THE ACCELERATOR!!! WTF!!~ =.="

A shriek from my mom.

*SCREECH*~~


...

...


gg.com.my ... =.="


I know.. I should've taken a photo.
But in my fright, sky high tensions, the trauma...

MANA BOLEH!?!?! =.="


Anyway...
I'll try...
This pic was taken from before.
My mom's car being kissed by some other car some time ago.

And this is the slightly edited pic of how the car looked liked after MY accident. =.="

Imagine it without the boot being damaged, the dent in the bumper deeper and bigger, the scratches all the way to the righ side back door, the side dent bigger and deeper too, and a dent in the right side back door.


The van wasn't damaged very badly, only the left back light was busted, and a little corner of the back bumper dropped off. Costed RM80+.

On the other hand, my mom's car's repair costed RM700++.

Total nearing RM900. =.=" T.T


What a bounty.
And on the 2nd day of passing my P test only.
Not even with my P license yet. =.="


....

...


Man.. ...

I suck at this driving thing... =.="



...


Haih...

Don't know when I'll be able to drive.
CONFIDENTLY and FREELY. =.="
Like some people...
Yes, a RECENT P driver driving a MERCE.
Yes, a MERCEDES-BENZ!
Damn freaking long, and I can't even gao dim an ALTIS. T.T Damn noob~... =.="




SO...

Now, on to some RECENT stuff.

Not really recent,
I wanted to blog about this MUCH earlier,
But much circumstances and blee blah blah...
You know...
Busy with assignments and all those other stuff.

THE (recently passed) GENEREL ELECTIONS.

Ok, I'm not really into politics.
But I'm not totally IGNORANT. REALLY.
I do care. Not very much, even a little maybe. XP
BUT! At least I do!

Anyway,
Go check out Kennysia's Who-To-Vote-This-Election Decision Generator if you haven't.
I know this is really outdated now.
But, heck, It's GOOD. XP


According to the 100% accurate kennysia.com Who-To-Vote-This-Election Decision Generator™, I am voting for...



DEMOCRATIC ACTION PARTY!






Swt-ness hurh? XP haha~
Apparently quite a lot of people who have this opposition mind-set who do the test will end up with the same result.
That should more or less state Kenny's political preference. :) XP
But, ofcourse, it's not all DAP.
If you change the answers around a bit, you can get PKR, PAS, and even BN.

O, BTW.
I'd vote for DAP if I could anyway. ;) XP
Or any opposition for that matter. XP
(Hope no pro-BN people are ready this... =.=" XP)

With the results out now, and BN losing 5 states, I hope things work out all for the best.
Period.
That's all I'm gona say about politics in this blog. FOR NOW. XP
I don't think I'm really qualified and have enough comments to make. =.=" XP


But!
If there was this particular INDEPENDENT party campaigning for a State or Parlimentary seat in my area,
I'd vote it 101%!! XP


What's this independent party??

...


...


...


No.. it's not me.
"Boh Yeng" larh~~ XP


...


...



Yup.
It's my sis.
My sis' blog actually. XP
Click on the pic to go to that post and read more. ;)
(You'd better be thanking me for this, sis. XP)

Yup.
Even she got caught up in the election fever.
She even stayed up with my dad to watch as the results came out slowly, LIVE. XP

C'mon,
If I could vote.
I'd definitely vote for the OPPOSITION.
(Safe to say now that everything's over. XP)
But with only PAS and KEADILAN,
I'd rather vote for my sis anytime. XP

She's counted as an opposition too! XP




So,
As usual,
Before I leave,
I'll leave you guys with some COOL stuff. :) XP

This is VERY OLD.

For you guys who still,
AWKWARDLY,
Don't know about it.

I present to you,

Apparently, my blog's readability is,
blog readability test

Same as some famous bloggers,
like Kenny Sia, and Xia Xue.
kakakaka~~
:) XP haha~~


AND...

Here's something surprising.

...

...



My sis' blog, lurvepointo.blogspot.com got a
blog readability test

gg.com eh?? =.="
But tell me honestly.
Do you understand what she talks about??? =.=" XP haha~

and to quote from mr. Critic,
The De-Composer aka Melvyn,

"Some might argue that the higher the education level, the more "mature" and "well developed" its contents, but then again, if it takes a genius to understand your blog, wouldn't that make your blog pretty pointless?"




...

So.

There you go guys.

This is your FNB, k!ll3r @c3,
Going to pray that he gets to drive again. =.=" XP

Tata~~

5 dollars worth of comments:

Anonymous said...
9/3/08 11:36 PM
 

I'M EXPOSED!
SO BUSTED!
omg~
T.T

Mistakes happen wan larr...don't be too harsh on yourself. So you din get off on the right foot...doesn't mean it will continue to be like that. A ameatur error..can be forgiven.

Hey man, i feel really sorry of the accident you had on the second day you get your license, but believe man, you need crashes to learn. Trust me i crashed around 3 times (kinda heavy accident ) to drive like now :)... Well i'm sure your parents would have known that this thing will happen.

yea man...
thx dudes...
hope my parents think so too. =.=" XP

take care next time larr .. haha ..