Thursday, March 13, 2008

SPM Results

As I promised quite a few people,
Here are my FULL SPM results that I owe you guys.



Yup.
Don't fret people.
That's my results.

REALLY.

...

WHY DON't YOU BELIEVE ME??

...

IT's REAL!!

STRAIGHT "A"s!

Full "A1"s!


...


...


...


Nah~
Impossible. XP haha~


Here's the real thing.



...

...


NAH!~

That's fake too~

(If you thought that was real too... go knock your head on a wall, THEN jump off KLCC... =.=" XP)






Yup.

THOSE are MY results.

I aint insane enough to get 21 "A"s.
Just aint my cup of tea~ =.=" XP

Neither did I get 11 STRAIGHT "A1"s *cough*JiMi*cough*,
Nor 10 "A"s *cough*Kra-neh*cough*. XP




Well,
Personally,
My goal was 8 "A"s.

...

Yea...
I didn't achieve it... T.T =.="

Disappointed with my Bio and Chem.

Haih~~ =.="



Well..
It's done.
It's over.

WHO CARES BOUT SPM ANYWAY??
I'm in college anyway!!


XP haha~~




This is your FNB, k!ll3r @c3,
Going to BURN his SPM results slip. =.=" XP

Tata~~

4 dollars worth of comments:

Pigu-Ren.

I hate that slip (1st-3rd one).

LOL!

DARN!

u very wu liao larr ..
make me think u really so geng n get 11A1 .. chieh ..
then change the name also .. lengzhai .. omg , so hou .. hahahaha ..

@Lingz: Hahaha~ that's the point mah! :) XP

@Joshua: Yea.. didnt u c the last part? I BURNT the slip liao lorh~~ XP

SPM? Who cares? Unless you don't plan to continue to get a degree.