Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Number Movies

FIRST of all..

I posted a joke before this post.
Didn't want to make this post too long. =.=" XP
Do check it out. :)

SPM results coming out tomorrow!!!
Still pondering wether to go take or not.
No mood and feel lerh~
=.=" XP


As the title goes,
There has been a new movie with a lot of publicity and fuss around.

Yup.
It's that NUMBER movie.
That movie title with the most zeroes so far.

5 4 zeroes to be exact. (XP)

10,000 BC.


Okay.

As a whole.
It's another movie I don't recommend spending RM7 or more to watch.
As for me,
Thanks to the generous CK Chan,
We, bunch of APIIT-ians got free tickets to watch it.
So no fuss there. :) XP

So,
How's the movie?

Well...
I wouldn't say it's BAD.
Just, again, lack depth in story.
The story is simple.

I mean,
How deep can a story bout an ancient homosapien living in huts going to rescue his damsel in distress get?

All the prophecies... blah blah blah.
And LOADS of Africans, Blacks...

And some, quite catchy but also some quite lame dialogues...

In one scene, the main character has sympathy over a trapped and drowning Saber-Toothed Tiger.
Before saving it, he says,
"Promise me, don't eat me after I save you."
You laugh at first, but... you know.. it wasn't very far from being lame... =.=" XP

or this one...
"He has MAGIC, he speaks to the SPEAR-TOOTH!" ...
WOOo~~ =.=" XP


Personally,
I just feel the director/producer of this whole movie (10,000 BC) just wasn't happy with the ending of another number movie, 300.


Why?

Remember the ending where King Leonidas so "yeng-ly" throws the spear and scratches the gay "God-King" Xerxes on the lips??

Lemme remind you. :) XP

"His helmet was stifling, it narrowed his vision. And he must see far. His shield was heavy. It threw him off balance. And his target is far away."









Well,
In 300,
The spear didnt kill the "ultimate baddie".

In 10,000 BC,
It did.

Also,
In both movies,
the "ultimate baddies" were rulers of HUGE empires,
and were refered to as "God-Kings".
(They were also quite gay~~ =.=" XP)

How much more similar can they get?? XP


O,
Btw,
If you haven't watch 300,
I recomend you do.

If not for the EMO-ness,
at least for the cool artistic slow-mo killing and blood splatterings. :) XP
And also the slow-mo head choppings and flying around. =.=" XD

Do check out the PUDGE too!~ XP


So,
That's all for my NUMBER MOVIES.


On to some other stuff. :)

First,
My mom's car's back.
Good as brand new.


Except for the little patchy patch on the right side of the back bumper.


I don't know if I should be happy or not.

Happy, coz possibility of being able to drive again.
Unhappy, coz possibility of NOT being able to drive again.

=.="


Saw one of my college class mate bring this today.





I know it looks cool,
It was bought at the Bukit Jalil Carefour.
RM30+

Review:
NOT WORTH IT.

Serious,
Trust me.
No keyboard *click* feel.
You know?
Just doesn't have that keyboard feel to it. XP

It only LOOKED cool when Maggie Q rolled it out in Die Hard 4.
(Yet to see that movie though. =.=" Don't really think it's good.)
And I believe that was the REAL thing.
Not like this imitated, "water-goods" looking. =.=" XP



So.
There goes for my early blog post. :) XP

Still pondering wether to go take my SPM results or not... =.="

Leceh~~
No feel pun~~ =.=" XP



And before I end,
Here's a good quote by Marcia Cross of Desperate Housewives that I read on Reader's Digest. (NO! I don't watch Desperate Housewives!! Never did, never will!! =.=" XP)

"The opposite of love isn't hate - it's indifference. If you hate me, it means you still care."

;)




So,
This is your FNB, k!ll3r @c3,
Going to crack his head on when he should go get his SPM results. ==.==" XP

Tata~~

0 dollars worth of comments: