Thursday, February 14, 2008

DULAN!

WHY? Why am I dulan??

All because of the Light Rail Transit (LRT)!

Apparently, there were some kinda TECHNICAL DIFFIFULTIES worh~

It caused the LRT to keep its' doors open at almost every station for more than 5 minutes. With the LRT so damn cramped, I had to stand at a corner beside a door in a awkward position for SOOoo long.

Door was open for nearly 9 mins at Dang Wangi Station. Ample time for me to reach into my hard-to-reach-because-of-the-packness pocket to take my phone and take this pic.
Notice the crowd OUTSIDE the LRT too.


BUT, the real thing that REALLY made me DULAN is PEOPLE. Selfish, self-centered, and brainless people.

The LRT cabin is already more packed than sardines, but THEY, THEY just had to push and push their way in. SH*T THEM.

Saw two secondary school MALAY girl students (NO, I'm not racist, just stating facts.). I came out of the LRT at Damai station to give way to to those who were coming out from the "sardin can" as I was standing beside the door. Those 2 girls just stood RIGHT IN FRONT AND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DOOR.

HOW THE HECK ARE THEY GOING TO GET IN IF THE PEOPLE CAN'T COME OUT?!

See them jiu DULAN! =.="

And while we're on the topic of SELFISH, SELF-CENTERED AND BRAINLESS people, (I never said I'm not Selfish SOMETIMES, but, at least, I don't think I'm as brainless as these people. C'mon, I have enough brains to let people OUT of the LRT first, SO THAT I can get IN.) let's talk about PARKING. Yea, PARKING CARS.




Yup. That's what you get for parking on the yellow line and blocking traffic (In TPM, near my college at least. =.=" XP).

But still! People still can double and even triple park.

My friend CK, whose car is stuck in a "box" of other cars.


NOW...

For the BEST PARKING AWARD.

We all know PARALLEL PARKING,

BUT..

Have you heard of...

...

*drum roll*

...

*drum rolling*

...

*drum rolls somemore*

...

*drummer shouts: "HEY! GET ONE WITH IT! !@#$%"*

...


PERPENDICULAR PARKING??! *KaChang!!*
(I highly recommend clicking on the pic for a larger view and having a CLOSER look at it. :) XD)

...

Haih...
There're all sorts of people out there eh?

At the end of the day, what can WE do?

Why, TRY OUR BEST TO NOT BE SELFISH, SELF-CENTERED, and BRAINLESS OFCOURSE!

Then, we can all reward ourselves with a bottle of Silver Oak 1972 North Coast (Alexander Valley) Cabernet Sauvignon
...
...

nah~~


(That's just me finishing up the bottle of SPARKLING JUICE after our re-union lunch. :) XD)


BUT, even though it's JUST sparkling juice, I get much more satisfaction than THIS.
Note to self: Never eat at Shukran's in TPM EVER AGAIN.


Luckily I only paid RM3.40 for my Mee Rojak, those are my friend's mamak food bills. All of them only ate Maggi Goreng besar tambah ayam or telur (Fried Maggi instant noodles with added chicken or egg). Talk about eating "CHEAP" mamak food.


So...
There you have it.
My ramblings for today. :) XD

Once again,
this is your FNB, k!ll3r @c3,
Signing off! Tata~~


O ya! Btw,

HAPPY LOVELY VALENTINE'S DAY PEOPLE!!!




P/S: Like my new Blog layout and design? Do leave comments! :)

5 dollars worth of comments:

Anonymous said...
14/2/08 9:44 PM
 

mana dapat tu panjang-panjang punya arak nama...?
@~@
must be the cold storage catologue...
keke
XD

ceh..just sparkling juice lea.thought u so yeng.haha.

that car with the dramatic parking...looks really familiar ..LOL

@kev: yea.. i'll let u guess... if you can't.. you ain't a metro-ian... =.=" XP hahaha...

@jean: wat o.. u think i drink the REAL thing i can put up here meh... if let SOME ppl c... kena grounded 99 lorh... =.=" XP

Seems like a lot of ppl complaining about the LRT services.