Friday, June 09, 2006

T.T sob... no more computer for me....

ARGH!!!...
NOOOO!!!!!!.... (say it like Luke Skywalker..)
NO MORE COMPUTER!!...
ARGH..
my dad took my computer away bcoz of my GRADES!!!...
.......... sob... sob... T.T
i noe i did not do well in a few subjects...
but as if taking the computer away will help??!..
it only makes me find some other way to get access to the internet and use a computer... like for instance... going to CCs more often... =.= and anyway... i still can use my mom's comp.. ONCE IN A WHILE.. like i am doing so now...
haih....

isn't it normal for ppl to fail their math??... i mean in senior forms?!?!...
and come to think of it... if i were in SMK... i would have passed all my subjects!!!...

grr....

this just adds to my already stupidly boring and unlucky holiday...
WORST OF MY SCHOOL LIFE SO FAR!!!...

first it all happened when i went to Hong Yaw's house...
first day of school holidays... or rather... last day of school...
1st....
stepped on DOG POO!!... omg... it STANK!!... haih... dunno wat my friend was doing standing in front of the poo saying wat "target locked"... =.=" swt~~..
2nd...
then... while playing b.ball... i dunno how.. but my pants ripped... (SWTNESS~~) but luckyily it was at the bottom... and well.. not really visible and none of my friends cared.. so... who cares~.. XP
3rd....
it started to rain... and coz we onli started playing a while... we continued playing in the rain... and it got really really slippery... so... well... i think u kinda guessed it... i slipped and knocked the back of my head... (*OUCH*)
4th....
then.. on the way home... i found out someone stole my money!!!... OMG!!... i don mean to suspect any of my friends... but... it seems tat onli one of them could've stole my money... haih... i just let it be...

then.... after this series of MISFORTUNES... had to get FIRED left n right from my dad bcoz of grades... and well... yup.. computer taken away... T.T sob.. sob..

then... that's not all of it..

i m expected to STUDY STUDY STUDY 24/7 during the hols!!
WTF!!... can't even read LOTR tat my sis leant from her friend!!!.. WAT'S THIS??...
FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!.. IT's THE HOLS!!... taking my comp away still not enuff... i cant even read LOTR... WTF...

then... went to the photoshop i was supposed to work in during the hols... the boss told me he employed someone else already because i did not confirm wif him if i wanted the job... =.=" all because my dad fired me and said "With this kinda grades still want to work??! Go study and revise lah!!"... causing me to not know wat to do at tat time... ARGH...

MY WHOLE HOLIDAY IS RUINED AH!!!!!!!!!...
save for the YAM Times Out conference... which was... quite fun... (compared to me being at home and expected to STUDY.... =.=")
and well... 2moro will b going for the Team Spirit thingy in ISCA... hope to hv a gud time... or rather.. I WILL HV A GOOD TIME... XP

o ya...
and to VICTOR KEE and JOACHIM TEH... yah... wish u guys all the best in Malacca dudes... ;)

well... tat's all for now... can't stay long on my mom's comp... =.="
(my comp... i miss u.... T.T)

0 dollars worth of comments: