Saturday, May 06, 2006

my first blog post.... in AGES... XP

haha... long time no blog...
got A LOT A LOT to say... ;P
don't know where to start...

o.. i know..

ARGH!!!... I FINALLY GOT MY MONITOR BACK!!!...
=.=" i know this is gonna sound ridiculous...
my mom took my LCD computer monitor away during my mid-term exam in hope that i would pay attention on my revision...
but... OFCOURSE I WOULD REVISE!.. i mean.. who in the world would be so idiotic to not study during their exams? (idiots excluded :P)
and now.. she wants to put her BIOS password back on... T.T hope i will be able to talk her to not doing so... :P
now i feel i like i left out on so much...
gotto catch up... :P

BLEACH!!!.. gotto go download the latest!!... XP

ok.. so.. anyway...

on the last day of the exams...
had a fun time with FRIENDS... XP
went to Time Square.. watched MI3...
it was DAMN COOL!... very thrilling... i was literally kept at the edge of my seat.. and the jokes plus humour were all put in at the most intense moments... really a nerve breaker... :P

then after the movie...
went to MABA indoor b.ball court to watch our school team play in the finals against SM Confucious...
at first, we were leading with 12 points..
then... they caught up... with their RIDICULOUSLY ACCURATE 3 pointers...
the pressure built up... me and my friends and other chong hwa supporters were shouting our voice boxes out because we had around 20 people only while there were like 200 Confucious supporters.... =.="
then... just 3 seconds before the end of the whole game...
we were leading 59 to 56....
they passed the ball... the clock started counting down from 3 seconds...
a Confucious player ran pass the half court line...
glanced at the clock and just shot!... to the AMAZEMENT of every in the court.. HE SCORED A 3 POINTER FROM THERE!!!... the supporters ROARED in excitement...
me and my other friends' jaws nearly dropped to the floor...
the Confucious players rejoiced and jumped around...

then came the overtime...
we lost...
lost 12 points... i don't know why...
but it seems our players submitted to the ENORMOUS pressure that was building around them...
haih... i really don't know wat to say... just.. disappointed...

but... anyway... they did well... i have nothing to say about that... XP

then... after all that... i had to go back to my dad's office to help with his computer... =.=" haih... tiring... eventually i slept there a lil while while Mister Sha (XP) helped my dad with downloading drivers... =.="
only reached home around 11pm...

__________________________________________________________

haih.... my grades SUCK man...
T.T sob...
ARGH... may just be retained... T.T
sob... sob...
since when did my math suck?... T.T
haih... really need to buck up...
and i really feel like bashing up whoever said form 4 was a HONEYMOON year... pif..

haih...

too much to say...

but i forgot... XP
haha...

so... that's all for now...

signing off...
ACE GAN...

0 dollars worth of comments: