Friday, November 11, 2005

YEA!! Ready for my trip...

I just finish packing up my luggage for the "graduation" camp...
not too much stuff if you ask me... but i think it is enough for the 8 days... but.. my mom... i think she gave a little too much of those "suppliments"... =_="

My "stuff" before it goes into the luggage...


My shirts and T-shirts...


and.. a lot more stuff... i took the pics already.. but is just too lazy to upload all of them... :P

but this... this is... i think... a little too much...

I HAVE TO BRING SO MUCH PILLS!!!... damn... imagine how much pills i'll have to bring if i went longer....

and... my allowance for my my Langkawi, Pulau Pinang, Genting and Bukit Tinggi trip... =_="

ONLY RM100... dunno how am i gonna survive.....

and.. here... everything packed and ready!... ;)


ok!... now... i gotto get enuff sleep for my "big day" tomorow!... :)

0 dollars worth of comments: