Thursday, November 10, 2005

Ah... A Tidy Bedroom...

Ah... I finally rearranged and tidied my room...
It looks so much better... :D It all started getting messy before i went for the Chinese Youth Camp and after the school holidays started... At least now it is tidy before i leave for me class' "graduation" camp... haha... aka 毕业旅行...

Before



After



Wondering where all the waste paper and books went?.. haha.. those books are my Form 3 text books... well.. most of them are... i shifted them to my sis' room already, ready and waiting to be used by her when she is form 3...
As for the waste papers and unwanted exercise books and used revision books...
here is where they went...




waiting for my sis to arrange her room and we can sell all these waste papers to the "Paper Lama... Xiao Gao Bou Ji...".. haha... ;P

tat's all for now... gotto go back to my TIDY room to rest now... ;D

0 dollars worth of comments: