Sunday, February 15, 2009

Resurrection?

Okay.
Looks like I'm finally back.
Yea, FINALLY.
So sorry to all my AVID SUPPORTERS / FANS / FOLLOWERS / DISCIPLES. XP
As usual, had been REALLY REALLY busy... and... lazy. >.<" XP wow... almost six friggin months of absence here already! >.<" XP


Yea..
So...
I worked, at a digital printing shop near my house,
learnt quite a lot of graphic designing stuff from an ex-colleague. :)
Yea... that's like about 5 months back already... =.=" XP

And of course,
Many outings with my friends,
especially my UCTI/APIIT UCFF0801-G2 Foundation pals,
And my Chong Hwa gang...

Then, comes the academic part...
EXAMS!
ASSIGNMENTS!
In fact, I'm in the midst of assignments,
RIGHT NOW.

So, no time,
and MOOD,
to blog a lot..
YET. (I hope..)



Then why this sudden update?
Thank Mr.Curly-Hair-Anneh. XP



So,
Till I have time to give a real update,
You guys can continue blogging about my "DEAD BLOG"... >.<" XP

This is your FNB, k!ll3r @c3,
going to TRY do his ASSignmentS.

2 dollars worth of comments:

hey man, for your links section, you might also wanna consider adding http://www.9panels.com/

it's a manga-based flash site

yo, thanks for linking to my blog :p

been started on a new project, which would probably be co-authored by a friend doing the manga.

Do read if you have d time :D