Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nothing to blog about? NONSENSE!

Everywhere I go (on the net I mean),
I see nearly dead blogs and/or bloggers claiming to have NOTHING to blog about.

"These few days, very normal lorh~ ... Nothing special."


It's not just blogs.
Even in our usual, normal day to day life.

It ain't unusual to hear people say, "Boring lah~".

Yes, I will not deny.
I used to say that as well.

But, now, I see things in a whole new light.

I'm not sure what brought about this change in perspective and outlook of life in me though, but I'm sure my constant pondering and passion in photography as a way I look at life has definitely contributed to this.


THERE IS SO MUCH TO LIFE!!!




Go watch a movie!
Read a book!
Learn to play a musical instrument!
Form a band! (XP)
Write a poem! (XP)
Go yam2 cha3! ("Drink tea")
Catch up with friends!
Make new ones!

Pick up a hobby!!
:D XP


Don't pick up wrong, useless, unproductive and time wasting hobbies though... =.="
=.=" :)






Of course,
The list goes on and on, and on, and on, and on...
THERE ARE SO MUCH MORE THINGS THAT CAN BE DONE!!!
THERE ARE LOADS OF THINGS THAT CAN BE DONE!!

FOR GOODNESS SAKES!
Just DO SOMETHING! (NO, please DON'T say it like Britney... =.=" XP)




So how can life be BORING??!


I know,
life can get "SIEN" sometimes.
"SIEN", as in very ROUTINE, TIRING, and STRESSFUL.
But, that's what makes LIFE, LIFE. :)
It comes with the deal. It's in the package.
That's why we've got to learn how to BREAKAWAY sometimes!~ :D (YEA, say it like Kelly Clarkson!~ :D XP)




In fact,
I have LOADS and TONS of stuff that I can and want to blog about! XD
But, I never really have the time, because of ASSignments, ASSignments and ASSignments.
...
Nah. Let's not let the "ASS"es take all the credit now shall we? ;) XP
I also have exams, tests, presentations, MORE IMPORTANT stuff to do, and EVEN MORE "IMPORTANT" stuff to do. ;) XP




So,
Before I go,
Here are some guys who have found their passion,
put it to good use,
entertained and wooed us,
and most importantly,
made life INTERESTING for themselves. ;)
(Talk about killing many birds with one stone. ;))

Enjoy. ;)


Hip-Hop Violin!
Love the Gnarls Barkeley "Crazy" cover! :D



His name is Tom Milsom
The song's title is "Internet Love Song"
Try to listen to the wacky lyrics. XP
(The lyrics are in the "More Info" section in this video's YouTube page. ;))
Very talented.
Might want to check out his other covers / songs too! ;)



This here is the winner of this year's Britain's Got Talent.
He's GEORGE SAMPSON,
and he's only FOURTEEN years old! 14!
This is his Semi-final's performance.
He did the same routine for the final as well.
I just can't get the song out of my head!!
It's "Singin' In The Rain" by Mint Royale by the way. ;)
Check out his audition, final, and last performance after he won it.
Check out his story too! ;)



They were the RUNNER-UPS to this year's Britain's Got Talent.
They call themselves - SIGNATURE.
This was their FIRST audition, surprised and wooed everyone GAO GAO eh? XD
Skillful, funny and original eh?
Do check out their other performances too! ;)








So,
With so many examples before us,
Proving to us that whatever it is, be it age or race, background or upbringing, anyone can be good at something.

Anyone can make their own lives interesting. ;)




So wat'cha waitin' for?!
GO MAKE YOUR LIFE INTERESTING! :D

This is your FNB,
k!ll3r @c3,
Going to SPICE UP his life... FURTHER. ;D XP

6 dollars worth of comments:

*Yawn* B-O-R-I-N-G-G-G!!!!!!

What a CONSTRUCTED comment indeed.

I'm appalled. >.<" XP

Please be, i'm the MAC-abre

...

"You Don't Mess With the MAC-abre" eh? ... =.=" XP


...

There I go with my lame-ness again... =.=" XP

Life's uncertain , i can see a light on your path , well always make light for yourself. When there is darkness, there will be light =)

wow wow wow~...

You got inspired by I/O?? =.="

What's with this sudden poetic-ness?? =.="


...

Thx anyway. :D XP