Monday, May 26, 2008

Primary School Reunion

I believe the title is pretty self-explanatory. :)
...
Nah~...
XP

Been quite some time since we had our reunion.
2002 - 6M class.
Had it at the Genting Klang KFC near our primary school - Mun Yee.

Ahh~
The nostalgia...

...


First,
Let's roll back the clock.
Back to the time the UPSR results were just announced.
Yup.
These guys got straight 'A's.

Can you identify them NOW?
(No thanks to the KFC employee's crappy photography skills... =.=")

Well, not all of them were there.
Here,
I'll cut you some slack.
Those that are circled are in the new current pic. XD


A lot of them has changed eh?

Just take a look at YX aka Leo.
Back then.

Just spot him in the pic.
Totally diff eh?
Known to SURPRISE us... with his changing figure (Check out his blog... and you'll see...) =.=" XP
If you happen to be reading this, no offense dude~ XD

And this guy...
Woah~
Totally totally different...
Back then.

Now.


Woah!~
Totally like some Malay rocker dude right?? XD haha
I know he's gona be so pissed with me putting this pic up...
But, c'mon...
I know he's spotting~ ;)

And I even cut him so much slack!
I pixelised his eyes! (aka, making him look like a convict... =.=") XP


O ya, btw,
Thanks to Crystal See for being the photographer. :)
(Sh*t... I can't even link her to anything! =.=" GET A BLOG LAH!!!~ =.=" XP)
Or rather...
Being the OWNER of the camera used. XD
(Nope, surprisingly, I myself didn't take any pics. AT ALL. :)
...
REALLY lah~~ =.=" XP)


So...
Here are 2 more pics.

The Gals.
(Haih~ All become lengluis liao horh? >.<" XP)

The Dudes.
(Though I highly doubt one of them as really being a DUDE or not~... =.=" XP)
(All become lengzhais? yah... especially the one with the thickest and longest hair! =.=" XP)
Btw... it ain't me doing those "peace" signs.
It's that Sunny Boy beside me. XP

O, And if you're wondering who's that old lady,
She's our beloved class teacher, Ms. Tan. :)


Had a great time catching up with you guys.
Hope to have another gathering like this again soon. :)

Ofcourse,
All you FFK-ers (XP) who didn't turn up today, for whatever reason,
Please try your bestest best to make it next time kay? :)




This is your FNB,
k!ll3r @c3,
sinking deeper into his nostalgic feelings~...

...
XP

ps: Guys, do leave some comments o! :) XP

0 dollars worth of comments: