Friday, June 30, 2006

GOT MY PC BACK!!... yea!!!

yah...
it's a lil late to say this..
but... yup...
I FINALLY GOT MY PC BACK!!... XP (already around 2 weeks plus late news... XP haha...)
so... anyway...
with the help of my mom saying she wants me to help her burn CDs and DVDs... and me having to do my HTML project (as a "reason" ofcourse XP), and a bit or negotiations on the "Terms of Use"... i got it back... hehe.. :D

so... why so late for sharing the news?...
well... it is easy to guess...
the moment i got my pc back...
was busy downloading tons of songs... and videos... mainly the Bleach episodes... XP haha...
__________________________________________________________

What's wrong with the weather lately ah??...
7pm liao still the sun still shining so bright and hot...

had to play in the hot sun even at 4pm yesterday with 4A3... but luckily... not only our class no form... even our opponent... and we won... i forgot how much.. XP just happy that we won... ;D and i scored 2 points!.. not much.. but.. at least i scored... XP gotto do better next time... ;)
haih... but too bad we only got 3rd place in the interclass basketball tournament.. haizz... may talk more about this next time... (XP)
__________________________________________________________

haih... been quite busy lately...

the HTML projects coming up fine... the website is about Street Racing... hehe... tryin my best to make it as cool as possible... complete with pics of tricked out and souped up cars and videos of drifting and other driving stunts... ;)

then... there's that Star NIE project which is due TOMORROW... and i only started doing it with my team YESTERDAY!!... holy... XP haha... luckily it aint too hard... finished the writing parts and 1 poster... the ideas of the other 2 posters i gave to my other team members (not to mention the 1st one also... =.=") and they should be finished with it by tomorrow... THEY HAVE TO... =.="
o ya... the NIE thing is about planning a campaign based on a few themes the Star has set... and my team has chosen Social Values and is doing campaign PLANNING (no.. we don't really run the campaign... XP) titled "Say NO to School Violence".. talk on the late uprising of violence and bullies in schools...
it's not like i wanted to do this... not like i would give a D*MN.. but.. because my teacher told us to.. and well... my english teacher ain't bad... in fact she's quite good to us.. so... better not put her down loh... (and since my english is counted quite good by my school's standards.. XP it ain't a big problem anyway... haha)

then...
my teacher wants me to join this essay writing competition.. which organised my MPH i think... (all because my english is good... XP haha..)
the title has got something to do with Time... something like why sometimes Time seems to crawl so slow that minutes feel like ages and yet sometimes years just fly by in a blink of an eye... quite an interesting topic i would say... ;)
and i have to write at least 1000 words... which... isn't much of a problem for me... XP never had a problem writing too little words for an essay... even for Chinese and Malay compositions and essays... in fact... i exceed the limit very often... XP haha...

so...

gtg... i'm a busy guy... XP haha..
chow~

0 dollars worth of comments: