Thursday, January 05, 2006

school starts.. start wearing long WHITE pants...

well...
school has started...
and yea... i am a senior! :P in form 4 currently... and in our school... that's when we start wearing long WHITE pants... hehe... finally graduated from wearing short pants... and well... nothing special actually... :P just a little difference outwardly... nothing else of me has changed much... (i think ;P)...
it feels rather hot wearing those long pants... and they are a little hard to maintain... must always watch out not to get them dirty... especially the bottom... :
anyway...
was busy calculating the cost of my books...
i am gonna buy some second hand books from a 先修廉 (same as Upper Form 6 in normal schools)...
i went looking around for 2nd hand books rather late... many of the people i know have sold their books... haih...
and.. i didn't know some of my form 4 books will and can be used until Upper 6... that is.. if u do not leave school after SPM... which quite a lot of people do...

haih...
a new year...
a new class...
many new faces (not that i haven't seen them before... just that i never knew them or talked to them... :P)...
hope i will be able to do well academically and socially...
haih...
16 years...
already 16 years in this world...
still a little blur on my future... :
blurr...
heck!.. I AM BLUR!... ;P
don't even know what and why i am writing this.. XP

ARGH...
i don't know why...
but my parents... are so... so... STRICT this year...
don't know why...
keep telling me this and that about my studies...
blah blah blah...
for heaven's sake... MY RESULTS IMPROVE LAH!!...
i know my PMR wasn't too good... neither my UEC... but... i think i did pretty well for my UEC loh... i know a lot more people had 7 and 8 A's... but... I AM NOT THEM!!... my total average for the term improved lo... i DID make an effort... yes.. i know it MAY have not been my best... but... must the pester me like this??.. my dad doesn't even want to let me use the computer anymore!!... what the heck...
the didn't even COMPLIMENT when they saw that my results were better... they only knew to say... "DO BETTER", "I KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER ONE..."...
the moment they knew my friend's results, they just say "SEE! HOW COME HE CAN, YOU CAN'T?"... I AM NOT HIM!!... ARGH!... but ofcourse... i have to control myself... if not... haih... worse consequences...
and now... they don't even let me watch TV together with them after dinner... "GO DO SOME REVISION"... HECK!.. i don't even have my textbooks yet lah!!... sheesh!...
ARGH!!!... just thinking of this makes me boil inside...

SEE!!... AND NOW MY MOM IS PESTERING ME TO SHUT THE COMPUTER DOWN!!... WHAT THE HECK!!... i used the computer so much more last year and had better results leh....
ARGH!!!!!!.....

0 dollars worth of comments: