Friday, November 25, 2005

Haizz... Boring....

Another boring holiday...
Just sitting in front of my pc nearly 12 hours a day...
Really don't know what to do...

I just watched the movie Domino and Into the Blue today...
bought the pirated DVDs at Pinang during my class camp...
quite nice...

For Domino..
it is really mature rated...
got a few sexual scenes... and violent ones... and loads of the F word...
but..
the story is pretty interesting...
it is said to be based on a true life story...
about a girl named Domino Harvey who is a daughter of a rich and famous Hollywood star, but chose to be a bounty hunter, hunting criminals and crooks for a living...
this movie lacks... character development... the characters don't seem to interact much and not much is spoken about themselves...
the ending..
well... was quite a complex one... a rather sad one if you asked me...

As for Into The Blue...
another nice movie... one of the reasons?... cause Jessica Alba is in it... ;P and she is filmed swimming... in a bikini... ;P o yea... ;D
anyway...
the movie was not too bad... the story was quite original if you asked me... to me that is... cause I am not a real movie fanatic...
And the twist of events near the end of the story really kept me at the end of my chair....
as for the ending...
well...
as usual...
"And They Lived Happily Ever After..." the usual happy ending..

haizzz...
i have a few more DVDs i bought from the trip which i haven't watched...
i still have War Of The Worlds... The Transporter 2...
mayb i'll keep them for some other time...
i'll watch them when i feel EVEN MORE BORED...

I'm starting to miss those times when we were in school...
but i hate the homework and need to study...
haizzz....

bored..............

0 dollars worth of comments: